Micro Beer Jerseys is based on one simple idea; we make the best bicycle jerseys possible. We do this out of our love and the heritage of design. We strive to make the best and freshest apparel available to the cycling community.
We are located in beautiful Portland, Oregon, a city also known as the City of Roses, Beervana and The Cycling Capitol of the America. Portlanders are well versed in cycle lingo and the language of beer.
Here at Micro Beer Jerseys we combine our passion for cycling with our city’s rich history of beer brewing to design colorful and unique bicycle jerseys. Our appreciation for both combined with our creative dedication to design ensures beautifully produced functioning artwork that our clients can proudly put their name on.
Our Jerseys are manufactured with technologically advanced materials that wick moisture and provide comfort while riding. Not only do they look great, but they feel great too!
- 100% dye-sublimation cut and sew
- Fabric features a UV-ray protective shield of 30-50 UPF*
- Moisture wicking technology
- Three rear pockets with tack down reinforced stitching
- 4-Way stretch mesh side panel
- Non-elastic sleeve
- Full hidden YKK Zipper
- Inside Rubber Grippers to keep jersey in place while bending over